Manga is Art

“I don't remember when exactly I read my first comic book, but I do remember exactly how liberated and subversive I felt as a result.”
Edward W. Said, Palestine

Friday, July 13, 2012

Reclaiming my lost blog

It's been at least a year or so since I've updated this thing. Seriously? I'm no good at this blogging thing. I was trying it on Tumblr but I have no real interest in talking to people on that which is why I like the Tweeter much better. ANYHOO, before I join the ramblin' man I think I should set some parameters on what I'll be blogging about:

  • Art and a jumble of "how-to" so I can feel like I'm helping the average person with theirs
  • Occasional politics. I love politics. 
  • My life here in the Pitt and other such randomness.
^--all of this hinging on the fact that I actually remember to talk every once in a while.

I'm also going to use this as a platform to share some of my comic book so follow along everyone! This journey should be fun!

 Sleepy Xellos?

No comments:

Post a Comment