Manga is Art

“I don't remember when exactly I read my first comic book, but I do remember exactly how liberated and subversive I felt as a result.”
Edward W. Said, Palestine

Friday, July 13, 2012

Descendant

Descendant: Part One

I am pleased to announce that my official, original title "Descendant" is moving along well and Chapter one is almost finished! (yeah!)

I have huge plans for this title including: Character design sheets, history lesson webtoons, backstory compilation books, posters, prints, pins, you name it. This is my baby.

But, I have a waitressing job so if there are any small breaks between pages you'll know why. I figured I should let everyone know about this because despite my want and desire to make my book my everything I really can't. Bills beckon!

~dj

No comments:

Post a Comment