Manga is Art

“I don't remember when exactly I read my first comic book, but I do remember exactly how liberated and subversive I felt as a result.”
Edward W. Said, Palestine

Monday, July 30, 2012

Allpose: Finally here!

Allpose on Ebay!

I am pleased to announce that Allpose has brought its amazing resource here to the USofA.

What is Allpose?

Allpose is a set of books created for anyone looking for that perfect pose. The books are designed for animators, comickers and designers! Anyone who wants to add more movement and depth to their art!

Book Details:

  •     70-72 Poses (equaling 2000+ images) per book
  •     Full character turn-arounds including worm's eye, bird's eye and profiles.
  •     Back cover pagination for quick flip, making the search for that perfect pose convenient.
  •     A-5 size paper (the size of each volume)
Some pictures:



 
I have already seen an improvement in my personal artwork because of these books!

Believe me when I say THIS is the resource we are all looking for. Especially those of us who are just beyond the basic standing and sitting poses and who want to give out characters more flare.

Even better?

If you are already familiar with figure drawing, all of these poses can easily be adjusted to suit your artistic needs!

Want a FREE sample book?

Then feel free to drop me a line: djwaglmuffin@gmail.com
Subject line: Allpose sample book

Follow me on Twitter and join our Facebook group!

@djwaglmuffin
Allpose on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment