Manga is Art

“I don't remember when exactly I read my first comic book, but I do remember exactly how liberated and subversive I felt as a result.”
Edward W. Said, Palestine

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sketches volume 1

For your face: Bunch of Slayers stuff. WEE!

 <---this one was for a forum post "Draw the poster above you" ...nobody drew for me but dammit, I sure did for them. Oh well.
 Luna MUST tortured everyone she comes across. This was a question posed to me. Seriously, you should all know better.
 <--this was a follow up sketch to "Eve of Battle"
 Ubrizael; an angel and a jerk.
( ̄□ ̄;)
 Lina Inverse for Deb Aoki @About.com It was her birthday so.. Yeah!
 LS request. Timmy says "Xellos eating a donut!" And this is the result.
 Gaav. I think "Chaos Dragon" sounds f*kin cool as hell.
 Ummm...pokemon.
 Luna, Xellos, Spot. And a butterfly.
 Gourry for the ever awesome HLrespect!!

<--Milgazia and Filia

Gourry and Lina-->



 Ok, loads of art.


No comments:

Post a Comment