Manga is Art

“I don't remember when exactly I read my first comic book, but I do remember exactly how liberated and subversive I felt as a result.”
Edward W. Said, Palestine

Sunday, September 2, 2012

New paintings #1

Well, it's been a day of...irritation. Earlier today I discovered that Chapters 6 and 7 of my doujinshi was deleted and all I did was restart my computer.

Thanks windows!

Anyway, it's ok...I'll just redraw it and be back on the road.

Here are some new paintings!

"Eve of Battle" Xellos and Luna Inverse beating each other up. I really like the way this came out though I know it still needs some work...for my next piece, it'll be a lot better.
"Bleeds Light" Luna Inverse from Slayers
"Path of Destruction" Lina Inverse from Slayers. Working on background and foreground integration as well as composition and color.

No comments:

Post a Comment