Manga is Art

“I don't remember when exactly I read my first comic book, but I do remember exactly how liberated and subversive I felt as a result.”
Edward W. Said, Palestine

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Faux Business Plan

Journey of a Comic Artist

Earlier this year, I created a fake business plan but based it on real life dreams of mine. I know some of the information is dated but I couldn't find some fresh material to use. My Marketing figures are definitely off. Also, my instructor didn't require a Financial section...which I thought odd but I added at least a mention of where I hope to generate capital.

I'm show you now so maybe someone out there has ideas on how to improve this.

Also, forgive all the grammar and spelling errors. I didn't have time to edit it before I had to be in class.

\( ゚ヮ゚)/

~DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment