Manga is Art

“I don't remember when exactly I read my first comic book, but I do remember exactly how liberated and subversive I felt as a result.”
Edward W. Said, Palestine

Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's finished!


One Law by *djwagLmuffin on deviantART

So I finally finished it and posted it a few days ago...and now that *I've* had a chance to look at it again, I'm thinking my shadows might need some improvement BUT tis a giant step forward, people! FORWARD!

My goal for the next month and a half is to settle on a coloring style. I'm also still studying manga when I have a minute as well as trucking forward with both my original title and Doujinshi. I'm hoping to be finished with Slayers: Divine by December/January. Which could totally happen if I stick my nose to the grind stone. I'm also looking at attempting to apply for Comiket 2013 so...let's hope it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment